Notes for Parents
1. Make sure your child comes to school on time and well-rested.
2. Be sure that your child is dressed for the weather...we go outside twice a day every day except when it rains.
3. Always send a note if:
-your child missed school
-your child will be picked up early
-someone else is picking up your child
4. Always send money in an envelope or zip-loc bag WITH YOUR CHILD'S NAME ON THE FRONT!
5. Label things that come to school! Put your child's name on his/her bookbag, jacket, or hat. 5 year olds seem to forget what things look like!
6. Keep in touch with the teachers! We always want to know what is happening. Email us, write a note, call the school...keep us in the loop!